This event will be certified by the ITRA (International Trail Running Association) entering the world of international events with the highest organizational standards and positioning the city as an international destination in the calendar of this sports specialty.
The event connects by paths and paths some of the most outstanding geographical and cultural icons of the city, such as Cerro Catedral, Cerro San Martin, Cerro Bella Vista, Cerro Goye, Colonia Suiza, Casa de Piedra stream, and Moreno lake.
(*) Preliminary schedule, subject to modifications
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. | Accreditation and removal of Kits delivery at the Cerro Catedral .
Online Technical Talks via instagram (brutbariloche) and Facebook (BRUT) official BRUT.
02:00 a.m. | 70k start
4:00 a.m. | 50K start
07:00 a.m. | 32K start
08:00 a.m. | 22K start
10:00 a.m. | 10K start
3:00 p.m. Closing timing 10K.
5:30 p.m. Closing timing 22 K.
5:30 p.m. Closing timing 32 K.
7:00 p.m. Closing timing 50 K.
7:00 p.m. Closing timing 70 K.
Awards Ceremony at Base Cerro Catedral .
– Special technical talk by the Sports Director of the event (ONLINE mode).
– Runners Kit: Printed or bib number in Tyvek.
– Timing service.
– Race safety – Runner insurance
– Mobile cloakroom, from the start to the finish of each distance.
– Hydration tables, in P.C. and during the tour (every 10K).
– Security coverage, sports controls and emergency assistance during the test.
– Personal accident insurance for each runner (see regulations).
– Souvenir Finisher Medal
– Official online classification within 6 hours of finishing the test.